Crazy day didnt get no where
Time runs away from me
Stealin my destiny
I feel like Im running around away around
Seems like Im playin a game turned upside down
Sometimes I see it all slippin away
Every moment I run around
The sun turns itself inside out
Lights outs nights out
Times up for me to make a change
Counting pennies Counting days
Trying so hard to find a way
To slow this whole thing down
Stop dancin round like a clown
I feel like Im running around away around
Seems like Im playin a game turned upside down
Sometimes I see it all slippin away
Every moment I run around
The sun turns itself inside out
Lights outs nights out
Times up for me to make a change
Every day every minute
Bound by what I put in it
Slow it down a while
Close my eyes and smile
I feel like Im running around away around
Seems like Im playin a game turned upside down
Sometimes I see it all slippin away
Every moment I run around
The sun turns itself inside out
Lights outs nights out
Times up for me to make a change

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.