Sunday, September 16, 2012

# 18 You Left a Me with a Scar



I can see us walking down that street
I can feel your love capture me
You took my heart in your hands
You took me to the promised land

You taught me how fly
Then you said goodbye
I can feel my broken heart
inside me
You left me with a scar

You said it was over for you
You said you had someone new
I wanna turn back the time
I wanna press rewind


You taught me how fly
Then you said goodbye
I can feel my broken heart
inside me
You left me with a scar

I was innocent
You were reckless
In retrospect
You could care less
Theres no magic potion
To heal these emotions

You taught me how fly
Then you said goodbye
I can feel my broken heart
inside me
You left me with a scar



Comment Dont Crumple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.