Thursday, April 18, 2013

No Ordinary Broken Heart

Walking on the edge of the world
Never let you get too close
Keep your distance look away
Don't try to catch me or I'll let go

In this place of black and white
I need a hand to hold
Don't take me to the ray of light
I don't want to go

I haven't lost my Romeo
I've played a different part
My world fell down and I can say
This aint no ordinary broken heart

Spinning faster round I go
Where I'll land no one knows
I close my eyes and see your face
Don't shut the open window

I reach my


I haven't lost my Romeo
I've played a different part
My world fell down and I can say
This aint no ordinary broken heart


I have wings to fly I've flown before
Somedays I feel I can't fly no more
Then I look up and see your face in the clouds
And you are looking down on me


I haven't lost my Romeo
I've played a different part
My world fell down and I can say
This aint no ordinary broken heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.