Thursday, April 18, 2013

Rollercoaster

Twenty five steps away from you
I look your way and you look mine too
Your eyes invite my smile

One step closer here I come
Your magic spell can't be undone
Let's play around a while


I'm on your rollercoaster
I wanna ride forever
Don't make me stand in line 
To ride one more time
On your rollercoaster


16 steps away from you
Close enough for you to see right through
My candy coated heart

Another step closer here I am
Wanting you to just take my hand
And light a little spark

I'm on your rollercoaster
I wanna ride forever
Don't make me stand in line
To ride one more time
On your rollercoaster


Rain starts falling down from the sky
She takes your hand and shuts down the ride
On your great big rollercoaster

I'm 1,000 steps away from you
The weatherman says the sky's not blue
I try to tell myself it's over

I'm on your rollercoaster
I wanna ride forever
Don't make me stand in line 
To ride one more time
On your rollercoaster


Get over it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.