Monday, August 6, 2012

#12 Run Away



Youre like a waterfall crashin over me
Bringin me down
You make feel lost at sea
With no way out
These feelings I get
Point to regrets oh yeah

I think Im gonna run
Run away
I think Im gonna run
Run away
I think Im gonna run
Run away
Today


Youre like a train comin full speed
Bout to crash into me
You make me wanna run run away
Like a bride on her wedding day
Feeling the weight of it all
Unsure uncertain ready to fall



I think Im gonna run
Run away
I think Im gonna run
Run away
I think Im gonna run
Run away
Today



Too many times youve brought me down
Kicked me down pushed me down
A girl can only fall so hard
Before she asks herself
How to make a new start
Im takin the wheel youre outta this deal
Find a new hand

Im gonna erase your pages
Start a new game


I think Im gonna run
Run away
I think Im gonna run
Run away
I think Im gonna run
Run away
Today


For all those girls who choose to see the loser dude they are in a relationship with you know who you are catch a different train to find a new love worthy of the treasure you are

There are a ton of great guys out there but sometimes we chicas can tend to want to find a fixer upper and make it work and rescue his mortal soul Forget that Find someone who sees the sparkle inside of you and always cherishes it and helps it to shine Dump any dross off on the side of the road Right now

After digging through a couple dross BFs in my life I have found a man who loves my sparkle makes me sparkle and polishes the sparkle when it gets tired Find your sparkle shiner if you havent already 

And hey every winner BF needs a reminder once in a while If yours needs a tune up try sitting in the front seat of your car until he opens it on your next date I totally felt like a princess on my last date because a friend inspired this behavior on my end 

You have a sparkle He should cherish your sparkle He should support your sparkly moments Repeat after me I will find a man who cherishes and shines my sparkle The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.