Sunday, August 12, 2012

#13 Out of Time



27 scarves 10 belts in my closet
32 shoes any way that I want it
Sometimes I get tired
Tired of being me

30 strings of beads to put on my neckline
10 pairs of tights make my legs look so fine
Sometimes I get tired
Tired of being me

Give it all away and set me free
All this stuff just crucifies me
Do we know what its like to think of someone else
Are we focused on me I and myself
Its a world of dollar signs
Were running outta time

Big piece of land where children play
Landlord comes and shoos them away
Sometimes I get tired
Tired of being me

Chop it all down and cut up the land
This is all part of a mans big plan
Sometimes I get tired 
Tired of being me




Give it all away and set me free
All this stuff just crucifies me
Do we know what its like to think of someone else
Are we focused on me I and myself
Its a world of dollar signs
Were running out of time

Strum my guitar tell the lies
We all like to criticize
Point the beam at someone else
Forget the mote inside ourselves

Give it all away and set me free
All this stuff just crucifies me
Do we know what its like to think of someone else
Are we focused on me I and myself
Its a world of dollar signs
Were running out of time

Were out of time
Choose a side
Out of time


A bunch of thoughts all jumbled up Kinda of a junk moment Not a great song but I feel better  Thanks for reading today

Comment Dont Crumple



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.