Seem so far
Side by side
But far apart
Kiss your cheek
You turn away
All I think
Is what can my words say
I am you
You are me
Being all thats meant to be
We make love
Disagree
Come together seamlessly
Need your space
I submit
To your game
Tag your it
Take a walk
To a park
Holding hands
But so far from where you are
I am you
You are me
Being all thats meant to be
We make love
Disagree
Come together seamlessly
Through whatever
Kiss me once
Feels like FOREVER
You pull me
Into your story
Come what may
For this girl and this boy
I am you
You are me
Being all thats meant to be
We make love
Disagree
Come together seamlessly
oh yipee number 13 was an interesting piece of art I am proud to simply present my thoughts in number 14 PS if you need a good cry look up images of old couples Remember
Comment Dont Crumple

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.