Sunday, July 8, 2012

#2 Alone



I have a safe place in my mind
That I like to go to from time to time
Far away from the noisy life
Away from black I take a flight
Up to a mountain glen
I shut out the world
Make the trees my friends

Fly away to a quiet place
Alone in the world I make a space to
Fly away to an exotic land
Alone on a mountain
Here I stand

I stare up at the sky
Pick a cloud to take me high
Above this place to look on down
Look around at what can be found

Fly away to a peaceful sky
When Im up on a cloud so high
I fly away up above the noise
Away from the worlds electric toys

Up Up Up to the mountain top
Looking for what Moses sought
Theres no burning bush to find 
Just a reunion with space and time

Fly away to your quiet place
Where you can become what you were meant to create
Fly away make the stars your own
Become the prophecy foretold

Comment Don't Crumple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.