You pull me close You push me away Depends on how your feeling today You take my heart when you want it
You pull me in then spin me out I ask myself Is this what loves about You break my heart when you want to
Baby set me free Let me be who I want to be Im a bird stuck in a cage Set me free today
You tell me you love me Then you don't call me You cant get enough And then you don't know me Why do you even waste my time
You steal a kiss Then you toss it away A love like ours is as hot as ice they say Why do you play my mind
Baby set me free Let me be who I want to be Im a bird stuck in a cage Set me free today
I take some time to dream of a day when I fly away
I open my eyes to realize that today is a new day
Now I am free I will be who I want to be Im a beautiful bird in a tree You cant catch me
You pull me close You push me away Your silly game is through today I break your heart when I want to
Comment Don't Crumple
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.