Sunday, July 29, 2012

#9 Paint Me a Rainbow


For Ben


Lets take a walk in the rain
Hold my hand and say nothing
Leave your umbrella behind
I wanna walk in the rain


Take me away from now
Paint me a rainbow here somehow
Beside you I feel the heat of the sun
You unwind the knots Ive spun
Take me away from now


Lets take a walk in the clouds
Wander away from the here from the now
A magic carpet ride in the gray sky
I wanna walk in the clouds


Take me away from now
Paint me a rainbow here somehow
Beside you I feel the heat of the sun
You unwind the knots Ive spun
Take me away from now


Eyes wide open look for the sun
After the rain the rainbows come


Take me away from now
Paint me a rainbow here somehow
Beside you I feel the heat of the sun
You unwind the knots Ive spun
Take me away from now


Comment Dont Crumple

4 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.