The story tale life I planned turned itself inside out
Rain feels tasty on my skin
I havent seen sun since I dont know when
Im livin underneath a big gray cloud
And I dont wanna come out
Have you ever felt like youve had all you can take
Have you ever felt like you were one step away
The worlds spinnin round turnin upside down hey hey
Have you ever felt like you were one step away
The photos in my frames stare back at me
Telling me who Im supposed to be
This square aint fittin into their plan
Im tryin to hard to fit but its all pretend
Pearls and cardis just arent my thing
Id rather be all in black sweetie
Have you ever felt like youve had all you can take
Have you ever felt like you were one step away
The worlds spinnin round turnin upside down hey hey
Have you ever felt like you were one step away
Change change change nothing ever stays the same
Blah blah blah the same ole game today today today
I wanna scream from the roof top set me free
This place is gonna squeeze the life right outta me
Breathe check Fedora check Space check Aviators check Something in purple check check check
Have you ever felt like youve had all you can take
Have you ever felt like you were one step away
The worlds spinnin round turnin upside down hey hey
Have you ever felt like you were one step away
Im really not going crazy folks Just rhyming and letting craziness flow onto a page Dont chalk me up to anything other than silly and in front of a computer Disclaimer I am happy on my little patch of heaven way out West
Comment dont Crumple

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.