I need my space and time Im here in a shell trying hard to find
A reason to arrive
I close my door and shut the blinds
My own little war inside my mind
Trying to keep me at low tide
Turn the out the lights and go away
I dont want visitors today
Im a pain Im a wreck
Im a little speck today
Ohhh yeah
A battle rages in my head
I want to stay inside instead
Rolling over in my nice big bed
The light peeks in through the crack
I see myself and what I lack
Time to give something back
Turn on the lights come in and stay
I think some visitors will be okay
Ive emerged Here I am
Im a beautiful black pearl today
Here I go The world is beautiful I know
Watch me shine Its my time See those stars align
Take a step Take a leap The world is at my feet
Turn on the front porch light
Come and sit down by my side
Ill tell my secrets you tell yours
Tonight this black pearl will be alright
Hold me tight
oh yeah
Comment Don't Crumple
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.